The Garden Restaurant
When it comes to great food, quality is the hallmark
The very popular Garden Restaurant provides a theatre kitchen where the Executive Chef uses the freshest ingredients and local produce to create an extensive variety of hot and cold delicious food.
Menus are updated daily and often include an international flavour by way of a themed menu!
- Fresh and healthy menus
- Deli bar
- Freshly cooked
- Chef’s daily carvery
- Daily specials
- Themed menus
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday, from 8am – 11am
- Lunch: Monday to Friday, from 12pm – 2pm
Eat Well, Live Well, Work Well – Our food philosophy:
Dine our catering company are focused on producing menus that meet the needs of our customers and give them the ability to make healthier choices. By encouraging customers to eat well it has been proved that people will live well and therefore work well.
Our aim is to produce quality dishes prepared from fresh and, wherever possible, local ingredients. We have a strict set of minimum standards that include:
- Fresh ingredients as opposed to ‘convenience’ ready made mixes
- Home made soups, sandwiches and salads
- We encourage the use of fresh herbs and home baking
- The use of as much seasonal produce as possible
- Healthier cooking techniques are championed
This concept is unique to Dine and is based on providing customers with a range of dishes that have been nutritionally analysed. Our chefs are able to access a database of recipes that enable them to create a menu that shows the guideline daily amounts of sugar, fat, saturates and salt. All of this information is listed on the daily menu along with the calorific value.
The Eat Well concept allows customers to make informed choices whilst also maintaining a large variety of dishes.
Once customers have started to Eat Well it is important that they start to Live Well by making good lifestyle choices.
At Dine we go beyond nutrition as it has been proved that physical activity and living well is important to maintain a healthy body, weight and shape. It also helps prevent high blood pressure, improve cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of blood clots.
The Live Well concept provides customers with the following:
- Monthly information leaflets on how to Live Well which are professionally produced and printed
- Information on the benefits of exercise and how to go about it
- Fresh ideas about living well which a quick and easy to follow
- Useful information on different food groups and how they affect you
- A dedicated signage board in the staff restaurant for customers to access
All of this information will be updated monthly via an info shot and run alongside any government or company led initiatives.